Here are 4 short and fairly well-known ones:
- A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
- The five boxing wizards jumped quickly
- Sphinx of black quartz judge my vowel
- Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs
And here are 10 more to have fun with:
- A large fawn jumped quickly over white zinc boxes.
- A mad boxer shot a quick, gloved jab to the jaw of his dizzy opponent.
- A pox on you, jergens, old beanbag, you’ve squashed my favorite zwieback.
- A quick movement of the enemy will jeopardize six gunboats.
- About sixty codfish eggs will make a quarter pound of very fizzy jelly.
- Alfredo just must bring very exciting news to the plaza quickly.
- All questions asked by five watch experts amazed the judge.
- An inspired calligrapher can create pages of beauty using stick ink, quill, brush, pick-axe, buzz saw, or even strawberry jam.
- Anxious Paul waved back his pa from the zinc quarry just sighted.
- As we explored the gulf of Zanzibar, we quickly moved closer to the jutting rocks.
There are another 100+ alphabet sentences included in the Calligraphy Basics course – available here.